I’m especially excited about being included in this weeks Links a la mode. It’s always exciting when my posts are selected, but I was especially happy this week because of which post it was: my Veronica Mars post! I’m practically counting down the hours to when the movie comes out, so I hope that my post inspired some people to give the show a try before going to see the movie on the big screen
Be sure to check out the other links here, too!
In the era of outrageous fashion, peacocking, street style bait, whatever, could it be people are revolting? Sliding back into the classics? Oscar night, the men took more chances than the ladies, and fashion month is buttoning up more than rocking out. It’s quite the story that’s trending though fashion these days, and the links this week? We’re taking a look at Iconic style so you can stay in the know about the latest (non) trends. If worse comes to worse, at least you’ll have classic pieces that can last a life time.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- 50 States of Dating: The Following: Love Lessons from a Sociopath
- Adorned in Armor: Top 12 Black Fashion Icons
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch Veronica Mars
- Attire Club: Oscars 2014: Our Favorite Mens Looks
- Burgundy Whispers: Strong is The New Skinny
- DressCode:HighFashion: Top 10 Sandals for SS14
- Est Noir: LFW14: KTZ
- Fake Blonde: Should I Empty My Savings Account for That?
- Frugal Shopaholics: Beauty on a Budget
- Jolly Caucus Race: Saint Laurent’s Ever Youthful Bardot
- Madame Ostrich: Fell on Black Days: Lanvin AW14
- Oh to Be a Muse: Disney Princesses as Fashion Bloggers
- Petite Fille Modele: Lady Gaga’s Tonight Show Makeup Tutorial
- Soar Thumb: What Does Your Purse Say About You?
- Style and Delight: 8 Sunglasses That Made History
- Style Bizarre: Boho Chic: Fad or Way of Life?
- Style Curated: Shoes + Shrieks + Sarah Jessica Parker
- Style Vanity: How to Get Jared Leto Hair
- The B Team: 5 Days, 5 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: The Japanese Takeover