I haven’t written about my resolutions in a while, possibly because I haven’t been doing them. Since there are only 2 months left in the year, I figured it might be a good idea to do a little update, and then add to the resolutions with a few October specific goals.
My New Years Resolutions:
1. Get More Sleep – still doing pretty well on this! It helps that I have most days “off” (ie: I don’t have to leave the house most days), and my one class doesn’t start until 2:30pm. I feel pretty rested… most of the time 😉 And not for a lack of trying!
2. Bake More – Nope. This one stopped happening as soon as we moved. I wanted to do a new cookie recipe/week, and I definitely haven’t done that. And then our oven here broke, so I couldn’t do it, even if I wanted to.
3. Be more physically active – More or less. Lately, I’m slower and I can’t do as much. I do try to do something active most days.. even if it’s just a small walk.
4. Read More – Still doing that! I’ve read 28 books this year so far! That’s at least 2 books/month 🙂 Pretty great!
1. Pack hospital bag
I see SO many lists of things I apparently need to bring with me to the hospital when I go into labour. I should probably get that ready pretty soon.
2. Stay ahead of my schoolwork
This one is proving to be pretty tough, but hopefully I’ll still be able to get my work done in advance. I really hate doing it at the last minute, especially right now since every day is different, and only some days are good for productivity.
I need to sleep in as much as possible while I still can, because I know that as soon as the baby comes, that will change indefinitely.
I think that’s pretty good!
What are your goals for October?