I am so excited to review the Limited Edition Take Me Home Collection from Makeup by One Direction! As a fan of One Direction, I was really excited to hear that they were going to be releasing a line of makeup. I don’t think that any other boy band has ever done that, and this seems like the perfect thing for them to do. Since they have so many female fans, I believe that this makeup line will be pretty popular!
It comes with a range of products, including nail polish, eye shadow, and even a lipgloss that glows under UV light! It’s such a fun collection, and I’m so happy to be able to share it with you here :)-
This Kit Includes:
– 4+1 Eye Shadow Palette, including a velvet creme “Back For You”, a peachy shimmer “Change My Mind”, a soft taupe “C’mon, C’mon”, a smoky brown “Little Things”, and a golden glitter creme called “Take Me Home”
– Volumizing mascara called “Little Black Dress”
– Gold Glitter Nail Polish called “Live While We’re Young”
– Nude-pink sheer lipstick called “Last First Kiss”
– A chocolate brown eye crayon called “I Wish”
– A number of stencils that you can use to decorate yourself, your stuff, etc!
– A lipgloss that glows under UV light called “Kiss You”
This collection (and two others) hit stores in the US this month! At Macy’s on August 11, and at Stage Stores, Dillards, Beauty Brands and Lord and Taylor on August 25th! It will be coming out worldwide sometime after that, but right now it’s still TBD. Let’s be real though, I’d say this is worth the drive to the states to pick up.
I love how colourful everything is! I love the names of everything, and how they are all from the Take Me Home album (which is probably my favourite one). In my opinion, the quality of the product is pretty great. The packaging is attractive, which is a big thing for me, and I love how much comes in each kit. You get everything you need and you can use everything to complete your look! I really enjoyed using it.
At first, I was a little put off by one of the colours. I didn’t think that orange was really my colour, but after trying it out, it didn’t really look orange on me and I liked that! Other than that, I found everything about the collection fun and had no other cons!
For more information about this collection, and the other two available.. check out their Facebook page here!
Disclaimer: I received this collection c/o Brandbacker and Markwins to review. All the opinions presented here are my own.