Hoodie: Victoria’s Secret
Yoga Pants: Lulu Lemon
I woke up this morning to 2-3 inches of beautiful fresh snow on the ground, which meant a hoodie and yoga pants! Since I already complained about this abnormal “spring” weather today, here is a list of 6 things that are GREAT about this weather in April:
1. This snow is absolutely perfect to make a snow man in! Plus, it’s not frigid like the rest of the winter has been so you can actually spend some time out there!
2. It’s been so warm lately, but today the weather was PERFECT to snuggle up in my Barbie onesie and drink something toasty:
3. It’s the perfect excuse to listen to Christmas music! I don’t think April is too early 😉
4. It’s also the perfect time to watch Christmas Movies! I LOVE Love, Actually! That’s the kind of movie to watch all year 🙂
5. Since I still have finals to study for, I don’t have any kind of excuse for not doing that. Usually at this time of year I have a really hard time staying focused because I would rather be outside in the beautiful sunshine. I sure don’t have that problem this year!
6. What better reason is there to snuggle with my husband?